To register for current Respondus higher education webinars, visit the Webinars- Respondus page.
Webex Daily Demos on Webex Meetings, Webex Assistant and More!
Locate and register for demos via the Webex Demo site.
The world of work is changing, and Webex is here to make collaboration simple, secure, and innovative…all within one application! Join us as we explore the key functions of Webex as you discover the benefits of improved collaboration. We will create collaborative spaces to message, share files, have meetings and more. Join us and see how Webex can make you 10x more productive and turn you into a rock star!
Webex Education Connector: Ramping up for Virtual Education
Locate and register for these and other live Webex Education Connector webinars.
Explore best practices and strategies for getting started with an online, face-to-face, live environment. The facilitator will share tips and tricks for student management and engagement during the class. The underlying technology discussed will be the Webex Education Connector for Learning Management Systems.
Webex: Using Breakouts in Webex Meetings
Locate and register for these and other live Webex Meeting webinars.
How would you like to break out your meeting participants into smaller groups allowing them to collaborate and share ideas over audio and video? Use breakout sessions for workshops, classrooms, or when you need a moment to talk privately with a few participants outside of the main meeting. Join this lively class and check out what you can do in breakout sessions as a meeting host, co-host, or attendee.
Join us for a variety of demonstrations, keynote speakers, and hands-on workshops to become certified (Levels 1 and 2) in Top Hat.
Sessions will include the Foundations of Active Learning, Digital Learning Experiences that Stick, a roundtable discussion on using Top Hat in large enrollment courses, and more. The full listing of sessions is as follows:
- Workshop, Level 1 Certification, Apr. 20 (9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.)
- Keynote, How I Taught This, Apr. 20 (12:30-1:30 p.m.)
- Workshop, New Users Demonstrations, Apr. 20 (2-4:30 p.m.)
- Workshop, Level 2 Certification, Apr. 21 (9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.)
- Workshop, Roundtable Discussion with Faculty and Top Hat Trainers, Apr. 21 (1-2:30 p.m.)
- Workshop, New User Demonstrations, Apr. 21 (3-4:30 p.m.,)
All instructors are welcome and encouraged to attend. The sessions are applicable to both those who are new to Top Hat and who are already using Top Hat in their classroom.
On the Top Hat website, you can read more about the sessions and learn about which session(s) may be most applicable to you.
If you plan to attend any of the sessions, please fill out the registration form before April 19. The location of the sessions will be announced closer to the training date.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Join us virtually from 1-1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, February 1 for vendor-led training concentrated on LockDown Browser.
The agenda for the 30-minute training includes the following:
- How to use LockDown Browser with Canvas Quizzes to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
- Instructor settings, including how to use external tools in quizzes without compromising exam integrity
- The student perspective of taking an exam in LockDown Browser, including installation and troubleshooting
- Best practices, resources, and tips for success with both applications
- A chance to ask questions
If you plan to attend this webinar training, please fill out the registration form prior to the February 1 training. All who attend will receive a recording of the 30-minute session.
Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: email@example.com
Visit the on-demand webinar page for a full list of Alexander Street’s webinars or choose from one of these pre-recorded how-to videos:
- Using the New Video Player
- Creating Clips with the New Video Player
- Using the New Audio Player
- Create a Custom Playlist
- Tips on How to Search