Join us for a variety of demonstrations, keynote speakers, and hands-on workshops to become certified (Levels 1 and 2) in Top Hat.
Sessions will include the Foundations of Active Learning, Digital Learning Experiences that Stick, a roundtable discussion on using Top Hat in large enrollment courses, and more. The full listing of sessions is as follows:
- Workshop, Level 1 Certification, Apr. 20 (9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.)
- Keynote, How I Taught This, Apr. 20 (12:30-1:30 p.m.)
- Workshop, New Users Demonstrations, Apr. 20 (2-4:30 p.m.)
- Workshop, Level 2 Certification, Apr. 21 (9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.)
- Workshop, Roundtable Discussion with Faculty and Top Hat Trainers, Apr. 21 (1-2:30 p.m.)
- Workshop, New User Demonstrations, Apr. 21 (3-4:30 p.m.,)
All instructors are welcome and encouraged to attend. The sessions are applicable to both those who are new to Top Hat and who are already using Top Hat in their classroom.
On the Top Hat website, you can read more about the sessions and learn about which session(s) may be most applicable to you.
If you plan to attend any of the sessions, please fill out the registration form before April 19. The location of the sessions will be announced closer to the training date.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.