Join us virtually from 1-1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, February 1 for vendor-led training concentrated on LockDown Browser.
The agenda for the 30-minute training includes the following:
- How to use LockDown Browser with Canvas Quizzes to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
- Instructor settings, including how to use external tools in quizzes without compromising exam integrity
- The student perspective of taking an exam in LockDown Browser, including installation and troubleshooting
- Best practices, resources, and tips for success with both applications
- A chance to ask questions
If you plan to attend this webinar training, please fill out the registration form prior to the February 1 training. All who attend will receive a recording of the 30-minute session.
Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: email@example.com