With the Spring 2022 semester underway, we want to ensure that you have access to resources to prepare for a variety of different scenarios. Remember, you can stay up-to-date with the latest news on the COVID-19 Moving Forward webpage.
During the Spring 2022 semester, we hope these resources will help you along the way:
- Quick Start Guide – This guide provides course information from the recommended and required syllabus statements, conducting your course, assessment and evaluation, and course conclusion in Canvas.
- Flexibility in the Classroom – Review this for a variety of different ways to support your students by being flexible in attendance and course assignments, while still maintaining structure and supporting student learning.
- Best Practices for Teaching with Webex – New to Webex? Check out tips and best practices for both students and instructors
- Help with Video Recording – If you’re providing instructional videos, review this page for how to make engaging, accessible videos for all learners
- Campus Resources to Support Students – This is a comprehensive list of resources available to students on campus
- Hybrid Synchronous Strategies – If you are teaching online and in-person in real-time, set the stage for student success with these suggestions
The Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching will have Canvas Open Labs. The days and times will be announced the week of January 24. These Open Labs will be available for faculty to drop by (an online option will be available) at their convenience to meet with a member of our Instructional Design team. Fill out this Qualtrics survey by January 21 and let CELT know what day(s)/time(s) work best for you!
You can also email email@example.com if you need assistance with your course this semester. This will start a ServiceNow ticket and one of our team members will help you as soon as possible.