CELT’s Choose Your Instructional Tool Adventure focuses on various instructional strategies found on the CELT website and demonstrates practical ways to incorporate these tools in a Canvas course. Instructional support staff from across campus will facilitate each 30-minute byte. These 30-minutes builds on concepts covered on the CELT instructional strategies pages.
30-minute teaching topics
Registration information is found on each of the event ISU calendar entries below:
- Identify tools to help instructors manage a blended or online classroom.
- Align tool usage to course objectives.
- Implement inclusive pedagogical components into a course (e.g., inclusive examples, accessibility, and Universal Design for Learning principles).
- Locate ISU’s teaching and learning support resources.
Individual Workshop Objectives
- Access CELT web resources specific to online teaching and learning.
- Identify the most appropriate tool to implement a strategy in their course.
- Create sample content using the tool.
- Locate proper support for the selected tool.