Canvas Con Online, Oct. 15 (11 a.m.-5:30 p.m., register via Instructure) Take part in live keynotes featuring LeVar Burton and Sal Khan, visit the virtual Partner and Product Hall with live chats and demos, along with on-demand breakout sessions and discussion sessions with other Canvas users.
To register for current live and recorded class offerings, visit the Webex Online Classes page.
- Webex Meetings: Ramping Up for a Virtual Education, Sept. 30 (11-11:30 a.m.), Oct. 27 (11-11:30 a.m), register via Webex.
- New! Webex Meetings: Advanced Ramping Up for Virtual Education, Oct. 13 (11-11:30 a.m.), register via Webex.
- Education Connector: Ramping up for Virtual Education, Oct. 1 (11-11:30 a.m.), Oct. 29 (11-11:30 a.m.), register via Webex.
View these 60-minute professional development webinars via the Webinars – Echo 360 page
- The Choice of Teaching Modality After Covid-19
- Getting Back to Regular – Use of Echo360 for Online Teaching in the New Normal
- How to Use Interactivity to Optimize Student Engagement
Attend the twice daily demos and office hours for faculty, schedule your demo with Piazza.
To register for current higher education webinars, visit the Webinars- Respondus page.