The Learning Technologies Administration Team will be updating Canvas on May 18, 2022, with the following updates:
General Canvas Features
- Apply Score to Ungraded: Instructors can apply scores to ungraded submissions en masse from an assignment group.
- Rich Content Editor Icon Maker: Instructors can incorporate simple icons for their courses.
- Emojis in Submission Comments: Instructors and students can use emojis in SpeedGrader and add emojis in the context tray from Gradebook.
- Assignment Enhancement: This change allows the interface to be more user-friendly with the file upload experience.
New Quizzes Specific
- Course Item Bank Filter: This update allows a new item bank filter in New Quizzes.
- Fill-in-the-Blank Question Type Allows Rich Content Editor: Enabling this feature allows instructors to add content as part of the question stem and make portions of the content fillable in the student response.