As you prepare for finals next week and plan ahead for the end of the 2021-2022 academic year, we have compiled a list of five things we wanted you to know – with resources! – before we wrap up the year:
- Grades are due on May 17: Grades are due by 2:15 p.m. on Tuesday, May 17. If you need help or a review on how to submit grades, review our ISU AdminTools page for grade submission.
- Prepare your Canvas course for course conclusion: Your Spring 2022 Canvas Course will be concluded in January 2023. Review Course Conclusion in Canvas to ensure you’re prepared ahead of time.
- Manage incomplete students: You can follow these steps or watch the video to help guide you through managing any incomplete students in your Canvas course.
- New Quizzes will be available soon: Canvas New Quizzes will be available for the entire ISU campus on June 1. There are several upcoming training opportunities. If you’d like CELT to visit your department for a department-specific demonstration or training, please fill out this Qualtrics form and we will reach out to schedule that training.
- CELT summer hours begin May 16: CELT will remain open this summer, with modified summer hours. You can find us in 3024 Morrill from 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. all summer. You can also email email@example.com or call (515) 294-5357. Normal hours of operation will resume on August 15.
For those who are teaching during the summer session or getting a headstart on future courses, you can always access our Start of Semester checklist.
Best wishes on the end of the semester!
Full Teaching Tip
View the published CELT Teaching Tip: Resources for Success (May 5, 2022 – Constant Contact) page.
Prefer a Print Version?
To view the Teaching Tip as a printable document with web addresses, download the CELT Teaching Tip for May 5, 2022 (PDF).