Join us for an online workshop and learn how instructors use Gradescope. The workshop will offer guidance on delivery of assignments that are paper-based. In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Use Gradescope with a Canvas course
- Set up assignments where students can submit freeform work
- Grade your existing exams on Gradescope
- Make rubric changes as you grade (changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency)
- Write each comment only once (apply previously used comments with a click)
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
Interested in learning more?
Join us for an online workshop and learn how instructors use Gradescope. The workshop will offer guidance on using Gradescope Bubble Sheets (as a scantron replacement). You will learn how to digitally create answer keys, easily edit bubbling mistakes electronically, provide students with rich targeted feedback, and return graded work electronically.
Join the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT) for an online workshop on transitioning to Gradescope Bubble Sheets. In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- digitally create an answer key, make and apply changes at any time as needed
- scan student submissions via any scanner on campus
- easily edit bubbling mistakes electronically and systematically
- provide quick scoring (including partial credit) on multiple-choice and multiple-select questions
- return graded work electronically with a few clicks
Please invite your TAs, grading staff, and anyone else who might be interested!
Register and reserve your spot
* All registrants will receive a session recording, so please feel free to register even if you can’t attend live.
Are you currently using bubble sheets in your teaching? Do you have handwritten student homework submissions and would like to streamline your grading process? Come learn from our panel of instructors * from different disciplines, why they use Gradescope and discover if it’s right for you!
*Gradescope Instructor Panel
Dr. Ulrike Genschel: Statistics
Dr. Robert Overstreet: Supply Chain Management
Dr. Joshua Peschel: Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
Dr. Ann Smiley: Kinesiology
Dr. Diana Thatcher: Geology and Atmospheric Sciences