Transition to Gradescope Bubble Sheets
March 29 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT) for an online workshop on transitioning to Gradescope Bubble Sheets. In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- digitally create an answer key, make and apply changes at any time as needed
- scan student submissions via any scanner on campus
- easily edit bubbling mistakes electronically and systematically
- provide quick scoring (including partial credit) on multiple-choice and multiple-select questions
- return graded work electronically with a few clicks
Please invite your TAs, grading staff, and anyone else who might be interested!
Register and reserve your spot
* All registrants will receive a session recording, so please feel free to register even if you can’t attend live.