The July 7, 2021 Canvas Deploy addresses the following updates and bug fixes:
- Gradebook CSV Column Order: Gradebook CSV assignment columns display in the same order as shown in the Gradebook for an individual user.
- Empty Assignment Descriptions: When creating an assignment, the default text has been updated for description content that is blank.
- Rich Content Editor: Support for several HTML tags and attributes has been added; the Upload Media window allows the name of the file to be changed before the file is added.
- Student Annotation Assignments: Canvas code has been updated to disable notifications for annotations created during a student annotation submission to prevent multiple notifications per submission; the Reassign Assignment button is now supported for instructors.
- Mark as Done Button for Pages: The Mark as Done button for students has been moved to the bottom.
- Accessibility: The focus indication ring is visible for keyboard users throughout the Files page; within Speedgrader, “The Following Questions need Review” section can be read by screen readers; the General and Advanced tabs of the Table Properties window display an appropriate color contrast within the Rich Content Editor.
Visit the July 7, 2021 Canvas Deploy Notes website for a full description of changes.