The June 09, 2021 Canvas Deploy addresses the following interface updates and bug fixes:
- Anonymous Comments and SpeedGrader Assessments: Canvas code has been updated to keep comments anonymous when submitting a rubric assessment via Speedgrader.
- Rubric Rating Removal: Rubric assessors can remove a rating that may have been applied incorrectly.
- Account Settings: Quota and Notification settings include labels for screen readers.
- Unpublished Module Explanation: Assignments in an unpublished module include a message as to why the assignment is not yet available.
- Direct Share and Multiple User Roles: Instructors cannot access Direct Share options in a course where they are a student.
The following Assignment Enhancement features are included in this update but not currently applicable to the ISU environment:
- File Upload Interface: When Assignment Enhancements are enabled and an Assignment is configured for File Upload submissions, the File Upload interface now displays as a full-width drag-and-drop menu. When files are added, the files display in a table below the upload field, and progress bars are shown for each individual upload.