Implementation Date: July 18, 2020
n this Canvas Release, many features released during the spring became part of the main Canvas environment.
- Direct Share: From the Assignments page, users can copy individual course items to another course and share individual items with other users.
- Due and Availability Date Bulk Edit: The Assignments page supports editing all assignment, discussion, and quiz dates in a single page.
- Limited Submission Attempts: Instructors can now limit submission attempts for students.
- File Upload Enhancements: Instructors can drag and drop multiple files to add them all at once on the Modules page.
- Course Notifications: Instructors and students can mute all notifications for a course where the user is enrolled. The Course Notification Settings page allows users to mute all notifications for a course where the user is enrolled. Additionally, users can enable or disable specific course notifications.
- Course Navigation Rubrics Link: Instructors can now access Rubrics through the course navigation. Students will still only see rubrics associated with an assignment.