Embedding a CyBox Folder in your Course
You may embed a Cybox file or folder anywhere the Rich Content Editor is available within Canvas (i.e. Pages, Assignments, Discussions, etc.)
Note 1: CyBox settings must be set to allow anyone with a shared link to access the folder and file.
Note 2: Embedding a folder will grant students access to all materials within the embedded folder.
- Log in to Canvas and go to your course.
- Edit the page where you want to embed the folder.
- Paste the embed code and click Save.
- Click Edit to make changes to the page where you want to embed the folder or file.
- Click on the Box icon in the Rich Content Editor toolbar
- Click Select from Box.
- Select the appropriate folder or file by clicking on the circle to the right.
- Click on the Choose Access Type dropdown menu and select People with the link.
- Click Choose to add the file or folder.
- Complete remaining edits and click Save or Save & Publish.