Pearson MyLab & Mastering provides high-quality learning content, mobile access, and instant feedback to learners. If you use Pearson learning content, this Canvas integration can help you administer the content and sync the grades directly to Canvas.
Pearson content can be accessed from within Canvas.
- high-quality content
- interactive learning activities
- mobile e-texts
- immediate feedback to learners
Adding Pearson MyLab & Mastering to Your Canvas Course
Note: Chrome is the preferred browser. Safari is not compatible with Pearson MyLab.
To set up the Pearson MyLab & Mastering toll in your Canvas Course:
- Open your Canvas course.
- Follow the steps in the ‘How do I manage Course Navigation links?‘ guide to enable the link for Pearson MyLab & Mastering
- Click Save
- Navigate to MyLab & Mastering link in your course navigation.
- Select Authorize.
- A pop-up will notify you to turn off pop-up blockers, choose Remind me later or How to adjust your settings if you wish to make changes now.
- Select Get Started.
- Read Universal Terms of Service and End User License Agreement and click I Accept.
- Sign in to your existing Pearson Account or create a new account. This will be the only time you are required to sign in.
- Create or copy your MyLab & Mastering course to pair.
- For a MyLab coordinator course, choose instructor-use only
- For a member section in a course group, enter the course ID of the MyLab coordinator course.
Accessing MyLab & Mastering in Your Canvas Course
Note 1: Chrome is the preferred browser. Safari is not compatible with Pearson MyLab.
Note 2: Access to MyLab through the link in Immediate Access may not be available until the first day of class.
- Sign into Canvas and enter your Canvas course.
- Click on Immediate Access Course Materials in course navigation.
- Select Launch Courseware to access the MyLab course materials.
- Choose Read Now to access the ebook.
- If you’ve already taken a Pearson Immediate Access course login into Pearson, if this is your first Pearson Immediate Access course you will need to create a Pearson account.
- You do not need an access code to register in MyLab. If you are asked to enter or pay for a code to enter MyLab, please e-mail email@example.com. Do not pay for a new code.