Scantron’s Class Climate was developed as an effective web-based tool for comprehensively implementing and processing surveys for quality assurance purposes. The program helps to assess student learning and teacher effectiveness, of which the end-of-term course evaluation is one form of measurement among many at Iowa State University.
- Develop a single survey for mobile, online, and paper delivery. Class Climate automatically displays the right format for the device.
- All results are stored in a single database so you see unified results at a glance.
- Scheduled reports provide instructor feedback rapidly and automatically.
- Quality Measurement Dashboard displays results as soon as students respond.
- Simplified tracking matches your organization’s training program structure.
Class Climate course evaluations are administered by one of these departmental contacts. The departmental contact will create the evaluation and distribute it to students electronically. Once the semester has ended, the departmental contact will share the results of the evaluations with the instructor(s) of record.