Whether you are brand new to Canvas or a seasoned veteran, there are training offerings that meet your learning style (demonstration sessions, interactive sessions, and discussion sessions). The offerings are divided into unique series on the Canvas Training website including:
- Welcome to Canvas Series: This series starts at the beginning and shows users how to login and navigate the global and course interfaces.
- Building Blocks Series (e.g., Home Pages, Assignments, Course Communications, Course Design, Leveraging Modules, Quiz Basics, Managing Quizzes, Gradebook and Speedgrader, Course Settings and Sharing, etc.)
- Classroom Application Series: Come prepared to learn more about how you can use Canvas in your everyday life as an instructor. Specific use cases, cool ideas, and classroom analytics will be just a few of the topics we will explore (e.g., Data for Teachers, Outcomes and Rubrics, etc.)
- Showcase Series: This series will take instructors on exciting tours of new and more advances Canvas features.
- Self-Paced Series: Asynchronous training resources are a thoughtful collection of user created items which anyone can access for self-paced training (e.g., Accessibility, MasteryPaths, Exploring Canvas Commons, etc.)
Interested in online Canvas Training (demonstration sessions, interactive sessions or discussion sessions)? visit CELT’s Online Training webpage.