Learn how to use the Canvas course gradebook for Final grade submission.
If you need help registering for events or if you require reasonable accommodation to participate in CELT’s events or training programs, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT) for an online workshop on how to prepare for finals with Gradescope. In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Set up the Canvas course for Gradescope use
- Grade your existing handwritten exams and all multiple choice assessments on Gradescope
- Make rubric changes as you grade – changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once – apply previously used comments with a click
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
Please invite your TAs, grading staff, and anyone else who might be interested!
Register and reserve your spot
* All registrants will receive a session recording, so please feel free to register even if you can’t attend live.