Join the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT) for an online workshop on how to prepare for finals with Gradescope. In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Set up the Canvas course for Gradescope use
- Grade your existing handwritten exams and all multiple choice assessments on Gradescope
- Make rubric changes as you grade – changes apply to previously graded work to maintain consistency
- Write each comment only once – apply previously used comments with a click
- Use ‘assignment analytics’ to gain insight into student learning
Please invite your TAs, grading staff, and anyone else who might be interested!
* All registrants will receive a session recording, so please feel free to register even if you can’t attend live.