As more of our meetings and classes are being held online, it’s easy to miss getting them all on your calendar. Follow the tips below to stay on top of your scheduled Webex sessions.
- Click the name of the specific meeting you want to add to your calendar.
- Create a New Rule.
- Choose Move messages from someone to a folder and click Next.
- In the lower box, click on the hyperlinked people or public group.
- In the box at the bottom (From ->) enter email@example.com and click OK.
- Click the hyperlinked specified folder.
- Choose where you want the messages to be filed then click OK.
- Click Next to skip the What do you want to do with the message? window.
- Click Next to skip the Are there any exceptions? window.
- Rename the rule to something meaningful.
- Check the box to Run this rule now on messages already in “Inbox”.
- Click Finish to run the rule.
- Click OK to exit the Rules and Alerts window.
For more information, visit the Microsoft tutorial to manage email messages by using rules.
- Then, see how to schedule a meeting in Microsoft Outlook for Windows.