Gradescope Provides Compelling Alternatives for Paper-based STEM Assessments and Bubble Sheets
Gradescope is an assignment submission, grading, and analytics platform that leverages AI and a logical workflow that makes grading more efficient and standardized. It is a Canvas integration that synchronizes course rosters and grades. Gradescope accepts scanned handwritten submissions for digital grading.
· Digitally grade both online and paper-based homework, exams, and other assessments
· Utilize AI-assisted grading, handwriting recognition, dynamic rubrics, and similar answer grouping to streamline and improve grading efficiency
· Create on-the-fly grading rubrics and easily apply changes retroactively
· Give more consistent and timely feedback, resulting in improved learning outcomes
· Get detailed analytics on an individual and class-wide level
· Create programming and coding assignments
· Auto-grade bubble-sheet exams, provide student feedback, and link scores in Canvas
If you need help registering for events or if you require reasonable accommodation to participate in CELT’s events or training programs, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.