How to Do Team Based Learning (TBL) in the Online or Hybrid Classroom
April 21 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Dr. Meghan Gillette, Associate Professor of Teaching (HDFS) and CELT Faculty Affiliate, will provide a virtual TBL Workshop Series focusing on how to do TBL in the online or hybrid classroom on Fridays, starting April 21 and running through May 12. This workshop series is for instructors (and those who support them) who already utilize Team Based Learning in their face-to-face classes and are interested in guidance for how to move the face-to-face TBL classroom online or in a hybrid format.
By the end of the workshop, participants will:
- make conceptual decisions about how the course will be delivered, the flow of activities, etc.
- make critical decisions about their course (i.e. how to provide feedback, how to deliver mini-lectures, attendance policies, etc.)
- set up an iRAT, tRAT, and application exercise in Canvas
- learn best practices to avoid novice mistakes and stay in compliance with online teaching guidelines
- feel empowered to use technology (including Canvas and other tools within it) to support their pedagogy
*** Participants Are Strongly Encouraged To Attend All Four Workshop Sessions ***
RSVP To Attend This Webinar