Events, Forums, & Workshops
Announcing the Fall 2014 Programming Schedule
Beginning in mid-August, CELT will be hosting faculty forums, teaching and learning circles, workshops, and panels. These programs are designed to support and enhance teaching effectiveness and student learning. Download the Fall 2014 CELT Programming Schedule from CyBox, then register for an event today.
University Employees: Register for CELT events online
- Login to AccessPlus: https://accessplus.iastate.edu
- Click on the Employee tab (upper right)
- Click HRS Training (in the left menu).
- Click Continue. (A new window will pop open.)
- Click Courses.
- Click Enroll next to any session in which you want to participate.
Register by Phone by calling 294-5357.
Register by Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- your name
- your department
- your position (instructor, faculty, P&S staff, or teaching or graduate assistantship)
- name of the event
- date of the event
CELT began recording selected workshops, forums, and events in October, 2012 with Panopto, a technology that is available free of charge university-wide for instructors to capture and index class audio, video, and screen display. Recorded events include “Supporting Your Chinese Students: Research and Practice” and “Cheating: Research and Response”