In addition to communicating your plan for academic continuity, it’s important to ensure students are aware of the resources available to them.
includes updates, changes and closings, frequently asked questions, and key resources.
Connecting to campus student resources
Staff are monitoring e-mail and encourage you to use the e-mail addresses below. We will support you and answer any questions you may have during this time.
- ISU Health and wellnessemail email@example.com or call 515-294-5801
- Academic Success Center (COVID-19) site, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dean of Students Office, email email@example.com
- To learn how each DSO area is helping Cyclones succeed during this time, please visit our department websites.
- International students, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Accessibility Services, email email@example.com
- Study Abroad, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Community health resources
- Mary Greeley Medical Center (Ames, IA), call 515-239-2011
- McFarland Clinic (Ames, IA), call 515-239-4400 or After Hours Care- 515-956-4044