To locate videos that failed to upload to Studio:
If you created a video in Studio and received an error while uploading, you may be able to recover the video with these steps:
- In the Studio app in Canvas, start a new recording by going to Record > Screen Capture and then choosing Record.
- Stop the test recording after a few seconds.
- Ignore the save prompts and click Back to recordings in the upper left corner under Screen Recorder.
- Choose the recording you are looking for (if it exists).
- Proceed as normal.
- If you do not see the recording it is likely that your video is not recoverable.
- It is best to upload videos while using a physical network connection rather than Wi-Fi.