To use a Scantron bubble sheet for an assignment in your course, you must first create a placeholder assignment in your Canvas course.
- Navigate to Assignments.
- Create an Assignment for the grade submittal and Publish the Assignment.
Then, you must provide instructions to Test and Evaluation Services (TES) in order to connect your assignment to a bubble sheet form.
- Navigate to ISU AdminTools.
- Choose Grade Bubble Sheet Forms.
- Click on Submit New Request.
- Fill out form and choose Submit.
- You will need to print the form and bring it along with your Bubble Sheets to the Solution Center in 192 Parks Library.
- Once processed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that grades are ready for review.
- Open ISU AdminTools > Grade Bubble Sheet Forms
- Identify the correct Assignment and click Finalize Grades
- Match students to their appropriate Student Information using the dropdown under ISU ID/Name and click Match Student to Grade.
- Confirm the Assignment you wish to post grades to in Canvas and select Post Grades.
- Return to Canvas gradebook to confirm upload is successful.