Table of Contents
- An Inclusive Classroom Framework: Resources, Onboarding Approach, and Ongoing Programs web article (Faculty Focus)
- ‘Ask Me’: What LGBTQ Students Want Their Professors to Know web article (The Chronicle)
- Small changes can have big impact for inclusive classrooms (Inside Iowa State)
- The Case for Inclusive Teaching web article (The Chronicle)
- Traditional Teaching May Deepen Inequality. Can a Different Approach Fix It? web article (The Chronicle)
- Want to Reach All of Your Students? Here’s How to Make Your Teaching More Inclusive web article (The Chronicle)
- We Know What Works to Close the Completion Gap (The Chronicle)
- Case Studies in Inclusive Teaching in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (CIRTL Network)
- “Campus Incivility” Guest Expert Webinar Series (National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity)
- Conditionally Accepted (Inside Higher Ed Series)
- Diversity Issues for the Instructor: Identifying Your Own Attitudes (University of Michigan)
- Facilitating Challenging Conversations in Your Classes (University of Michigan)
- How to Create Gender-Affirming Classrooms
- Inclusive Teaching Practices Toolkit (Association of College and University Educators)
- Inclusive Teaching Resources and Strategies (University of Michigan)
- Implicit Bias Module Series (Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnicity)
- Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnicity
- Making Excellence Inclusive (American Association of Colleges & Universities)
- National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD)
- Pronouns Matter: Resources on personal pronouns website
- Resources for Leveraging Diversity in the Classroom (University of California, Berkeley)
- Responding to Incidents of Hate Speech (University of Michigan)
- Teaching Beyond Gender Binary in the Classroom (Vanderbilt University)
- The Research Basis for Inclusive Teaching (University of Michigan)
- Training for Change
Books & Articles
- Ambrose, S. A., Bridges, M. W., & DiPietro, M. (2010). How learning works: Seven research-based principles for smart teaching.
- Brookfield, S. (2017). Becoming a Critically Reflective Teacher (Vol. Second edition). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Cooper, D. L., Howard-Hamilton, M. F., & Cuyjet, M. J. (2011). Multiculturalism on Campus: Theory, Models, and Practices for Understanding Diversity and Creating Inclusion (Vol. 1st ed). Sterling, Va: Stylus Publishing.
- McNair, T. B., Bensimon, E. M., & Malcom-Piqueux, L. (2020). From equity talk to equity walk: Expanding practitioner knowledge for racial justice in higher education.
- Prieto, L. R., & Gurung, R. A. R. (2009). Getting Culture: Incorporating Diversity Across the Curriculum (Vol. 1st ed). Sterling, Va: Stylus Publishing.
- Salinas, C. (2020). The Complexity of the “x” in Latinx: How Latinx/a/o Students Relate to, Identify With, and Understand the Term Latinx. Journal of Hispanic Higher Education. https://doi.org/10.1177/1538192719900382