Creating an Inclusive Classroom
Intentional approaches to curriculum, course design, teaching practice, and assessment that cultivate a conducive learning environment where students feel valued, respected, and supported to flourish at Iowa State University and beyond.
- Download the Learner-Centered and Mindful Syllabus Checklist (PDF)
- Download the Strategies to Create an Inclusive Classroom (PDF)
- Read the Fostering a Sense of Belonging guide
- Download CELT’s Strategies to Facilitate Productive Dialogues in the Classroom (PDF)
- Read and bookmark the Helping Students Manage Traumatic Events page
- Review the Managing Disruptive Conduct in Learning Spaces page