The purpose of this topic-based teaching and learning community is to share campus best practices to improve online teaching and learning; see how others are using ISU’s Learning Management System (LMS) Canvas. Objectives for this learning community include:
- To create innovative learning experiences.
- Inform the campus about existing & new web-based instructional technologies.
- Participate in technology testing and evaluation and leverage LMS expertise, experience, and training resources across campus.
ISU-OLC meets on the following Fridays during Fall 2021 (11:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m., online):
- August 13 (register via WebEx)
- September 10 (register via Webex)
- October 8 (register via Webex)
- November 12 (register via Webex)
Registration is available on each calendar entry below or CELT’s programming schedule via ISU’s Events Calendar website.
The audience for ISU-OLC is faculty, staff, and graduate teaching assistants.