CELT staff is working with unit leadership to finish the first year of the annual training. We will begin scheduling for year two towards the end of the 2020 fall semester, to begin in spring 2021.
Each unit is responsible for:
- Sharing at least three scheduling options for days/times to host the face-to-face program
- Reserving a space large enough to host the training for their unit or hosting online.
- Selecting the departmental facilitator to help with facilitating the training, view the departmental facilitator frequently asked questions page
- Providing an Excel file (.xlsx or .csv) that includes participant IASTATE emails (CELT will use this to enroll your cohort into the Inclusive Classroom Pre-Workshop Learning Modules)
- Tracking participation of faculty and instructional staff
- Recording the Inclusive Classroom progress in their annual unit report
CELT is responsible for:
- Contacting you within 7-days upon receiving a training request to determine the best day and time to host the training
- Enrolling participants into the Inclusive Classroom Pre-Workshop Learning Modules
- Collaborating with the departmental facilitator for the training
- Developing, maintaining, and improving CELT’s Inclusive Classroom resources
- Facilitating the annual face-to-face program to each department/program/school
- Conducting a post-training evaluation to ensure the objectives were met
- Providing continuous opportunities for the campus to engage in extending learning about Inclusive Classroom