20-Minute Mentor Commons offers on-demand versions of Magna’s popular 20-Minute Mentor programs, covering a broad range of faculty development topics.
To access ISU’s subscription
- Go to Magna Publications Registration page.
- Enter information in the required fields > Submit.
- NOTE: if you get an error that your password does not match, scroll down to the Existing Users Section below
- Once successfully registered, you will see a screen “Thank you for completing your registration”
- Go to ISU’s Site License registration page
- On the right side of the page, in the “Username or email address” box, enter the email address that you submitted in Step 1.
- Enter your password > Login
- On the My Account page > Join Team
- On the My Online Access page click the appropriate orange “Go to…” box for access
For 20-Minute Mentor Commons subscribers: You will be taken to the dashboard for the institutional subscription. Scroll to search or locate the materials you wish to access or view.
If you get an error when using Create Account:
- Go to the Lost Password site
- Enter your email address > Reset Password
- Once the password has been reset, go to the URL in Step 3 above to complete the registration process and log in
If you have any questions or need further assistance with your account, please contact our Customer Service staff at email@example.com.
Use the Magna Commons
Once you have complete one of the steps (above), access the commons using the your Magna Commons Account page.