Online Workshop Series: Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) – February
February 24 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
** This Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) workshop meets on Thursday, February 23rd, and Friday, February 24th, from 9 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Recognize the foundational concepts of Quality Matters.
- Identify the critical elements of the QM quality assurance program, including the QM Rubric, materials, processes, and administrative components.
- Apply the QM Rubric to review online courses.
- Identify whether the demo course meets selected QM Rubric Standards.
- Apply the concept of alignment.
- Draft helpful recommendations for course improvement by citing annotations from the QM Rubric and evidence from the course.
This virtual offering will be delivered via Zoom and split into three hours of training over two days. Upon completing the entire workshop, participants may pursue certification for attaining the QM roles of Peer Reviewer and Master Reviewer.
Registration is required
Please use the Register to attend this two-day series (Zoom form)