Online Workshop Series: Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) – February
February 24, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
One event on February 24, 2023 at 9:00 am
** This Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) workshop meets both mornings of Thursday, February 23rd, and Friday, February 24th from 9 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Recognize the foundational concepts of Quality Matters.
- Identify the critical elements of the QM quality assurance program, including the QM Rubric, materials, processes, and administrative components.
- Apply the QM Rubric to review online courses.
- Make decisions on whether the demo course meets selected QM Rubric Standards.
- Apply the concept of alignment.
- Draft helpful recommendations for course improvement by citing annotations from the QM Rubric and evidence from the course.
This virtual offering will be delivered via Zoom and is split into three hours of training delivered over two days. Upon completion of the entire workshop, participants may pursue certification for attaining the QM roles of Peer Reviewer and Master Reviewer.