- This event has passed.
Online Workshop Series: Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) – March
March 1 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
** This Applying the Quality Matters Rubric (APPQMR) workshop meets on Wednesday, March 1st and Thursday, March 2nd, from 9 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Recognize the foundational concepts of Quality Matters.
- Identify the critical elements of the QM quality assurance program, including the QM Rubric, materials, processes, and administrative components.
- Apply the QM Rubric to review online courses.
- Identify whether the demo course meets selected QM Rubric Standards.
- Apply the concept of alignment.
- Draft helpful recommendations for course improvement by citing annotations from the QM Rubric and evidence from the course.
This virtual offering will be delivered via Zoom and split into three hours of training over two days. Upon completing the entire workshop, participants may pursue certification for attaining the QM roles of Peer Reviewer and Master Reviewer.