Tricia Stouder, Office of Student Financial Aid

Tricia makes me feel like a valued member of the ISU community in her support of my academic, professional, and personal goals. I met Tricia long before I started at Iowa State through her work with the Office of Admission’s Early Outreach Program. It was here that I first witnessed her genuine desire to help others advance in their academic and professional goals, myself included. As a first year student, I worked as an America Reads/America Counts tutor after which I joined the team as the program assistant in the Office of Student Financial Aid. Since then, Tricia has been remarkably vocal about her appreciation for my work. I have never doubted my value as a member of the AR/AC and OSFA teams. She has continually supported and respected my contributions to the program as well as my professional goals in my desired field of study. I’m incredibly thankful for all the support, guidance, and companionship Tricia has provided me over the years, all of which have been formative to the person I am today.