We invite you to submit proposals for the 2021 fully virtual Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Summit!
We are accepting sessions in two formats:
- SoTL Briefs, which report the findings of a SoTL study or a synthesis of research on teaching and learning,
- Innovative Teaching Talks share a new or noteworthy teaching idea that has not yet been subjected to scholarly inquiry.
Proposal submission deadline: 11:59 p.m. Friday, April 30, 2021
To learn more about the process:
Visit the Call for Proposals page.
About the 2021 SoTL Summit
Our conference, formerly known as the Research on Teaching and Learning Summit, has a rich tradition of celebrating research on teaching and learning. Starting in 2021, the Summit is rebranding as the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Summit to better reflect the field’s terminology. The SoTL Summit will adopt an intentionally developmental focus to help participants at all levels of the SoTL experience grow as teacher-scholars.
We hope you’ll make plans to join this growing community of scholars!
What can you expect from the virtual SoTL Summit Thursday, October 7th -Friday, October 8th, 2021
- A keynote address from Dr. Mays Imad, who has received international acclaim for her work on creating learning sanctuaries for students during times of crisis.
- Interactive workshops facilitated by leaders in the SoTL field:
- Peer-reviewed SoTL and Innovative Teaching sessions