Submissions are currently being accepted for the 2021 Pandemic Pedagogy Research Symposium to be held online on Wednesday, May 5. The Symposium is co-sponsored by Duke Learning Innovation, the Center for Academic Innovation at the University of Michigan, and Penn’s Online Learning Initiative.
To submit your research.
- Research question: What are you trying to find out or better understand?
- Context: Describe the course, program, or population that is the focus of your study.
- Methods: What analytic methods are you using to answer your research question?
- Results: What are your findings?
- Application: How do your findings inform teaching practice broadly?
2021 Timeline for presenters
- March 15: Symposium proposals due
- March 22: Outcomes of the review process sent to all submitters
- March 29: Deadline for presenters to confirm Symposium participation
- April 21: Full Symposium schedule published
Register to attend
If you don’t have research to present but would like to attend the May 5th event, use this Qualtrics registration form.