Jess Severe, Statistics

“She made the process of applying, being accepted, visiting, and then becoming a graduate student at ISU very easy. She was very helpful with my travel when I missed a flight and didn’t arrive until the next day. She texted me from her home until 12 am to make sure I made it. At ISU, she goes above and beyond the story I already told. She became the graduate “mom” and loves all of the students equally. I have never heard a bad word said about her. She made going to ISU, an easy decision.” (CyThx 1)

“She is the most warm-hearted person I have met since I join the department. It is delightful to see her professional, welcoming, helpful, and most of the time funny emails and messages. I feel extraordinarily lucky to have her in the department.” (CyThx 2)

“One of the most beautiful people I have ever met in my life! Jessica was with me during my hardest days and she always came forward and helped so much! Without her support I wouldn’t have had the courage to fight through my most stressful days. I wish her all the happiness in the world.” (CyThx 3)