Job Group: Professional & Scientific
Required Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of related experience
- Experience in developing and facilitating faculty development workshops on teaching and learning technologies;
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Canvas and other videoconferencing tools, such as Webex, zoom, and Top Hat;
- Demonstrated ability to consult with and support users of learning technologies software
Responsible for developing and facilitating workshops and seminars on instructional technology and learning theory. Implements instructional technologies and provides faculty development and instructional design assistance.
Example of Duties
- Provides faculty development and instructional design assistance to enhance online, blended, hybrid, and web-enhanced teaching and learning through online and multimedia applications.
- Develops and creates training documents and best practices to support sound course design and development.
- Provides course design support to instructors via phone, email, ticket and face-to-face.
- May collaborate on university-wide user support for the learning management system.
For additional information and posting close date:
Visit the CELT Instructional Technology Specialist page on Workday.