Discover how a complete and detailed syllabus helps students in a large class quickly adjust to the classroom experience. Learn how you can influence student success by thoroughly reviewing the syllabus on the first day.
Create a positive learning environment on day one of the semester
- Welcoming Students on the First Day
- Clarifying Classroom Procedures in an Introductory Large Class
- Reviewing the Syllabus and Note Taking Procedures
- Implementing Interactive Activities in a Large Class to Build Community
- Managing a Discussion in a Large Class
- Handing in Papers and Closing the First Day of Class