Find out how you can overcome large class logistics hurdles during the first day. Also, learn how to set clear expectations immediately for all levels of students regarding classroom procedures and course details.
Create a positive learning environment on day one of the semester
- Welcoming Students on the First Day
- Clarifying Classroom Procedures in an Introductory Large Class
- Reviewing the Syllabus and Note Taking Procedures
- Implementing Interactive Activities in a Large Class to Build Community
- Managing a Discussion in a Large Class
- Handing in Papers and Closing the First Day of Class