The Online Learning Innovation Hub assists faculty, staff, and graduate teaching assistants with the appropriate and effective use of technology in their teaching. CELT staff provides:
- Instructional design resources for faculty, staff, and graduate students, and curriculum developers
- Support for use and implementation of appropriate learning technologies
- Innovative solutions for student engagement, learning, and achievement
- Development of online and blended courses for campus and distance learning
- Assessment and continuous improvement of instruction
- Instructional Support for Blackboard
- Support for Clickers (Personal Response Systems)
- ISU Lightboard Studio
To arrange an appointment or consultation, call CELT at 515-294-5357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Technology Resources
ComETS is an Iowa State University community that promotes dialog and events focused on technology in learning & teaching. ComETS is a university-wide community where ideas and resources can be shared, and debate can occur on future technology directions at ISU. ComETS is open to all interested ISU faculty and staff.
Information Technology provides support for many services on campus including accounts and passwords, critical events and outages, labs and spaces, software licensing and training, email, security and policies, network and communications, classroom technology and equipment checkout, classroom capture, and videoconferencing.
The Library Instruction Program advances information literacy for Iowa State University students with Library 160, a required 1 credit course covering basic information literacy and research skills, and supports faculty with LibGuides, including course-related instruction guides, general research guides, information literacy guides. Contact your subject librarian for more information.
College-based eLearning & Technology Support
Many of Iowa State University’s colleges have technical and eLearning technology support teams just waiting to help you!