Three finalists have been named in the search for the Associate Director for Online Learning, a position in the Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT). The finalists will interview on campus over the next couple of weeks.
The candidates are:
- Devrim Ozdemir, instructional design coordinator, College of Health Sciences, Des Moines University, Iowa
- Chen Hsin-liang, associate professor, Palmer School of Library and Information Science, Long Island University, New York
- Kenneth Hay, former associate professor, cognitive science, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
The campus community is encouraged to attend an open forum with each candidate.
- Devrim Ozdemir, Aug. 29 (3:10 – 4:30 p.m., 2030 Morrill Hall)
- Chen Hsin-liang, Sept. 1 (2:10 – 3:00 p.m., 2030 Morrill Hal)
- Kenneth Hay, Sept. 6, (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 2030 Morrill Hall)
If you would like to provide input after attending the open forums please complete a please complete Candidate Evaluation for the Associate Director for Online Learning, CELT website.
Shortlink to evaluation: http://bit.ly/celtassocdironline