ISCORE is currently welcoming proposals for the March 4, 2016 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. annual event at the Iowa State Memorial Union. The proposals should include the items listed below. All concurrent sessions are 50 minutes in length.
- Title of presentation
- Name of presenters exactly as it (they) should appear in the printed conference program
- Job title or academic classification (graduate, senior, junior, etc.) of presenter(s)
- Department or Major
- Complete mailing address of presenter(s)
- Telephone of presenter(s)
- Email of presenter(s)
- An abstract of 200 words or less to be used in the conference program.
Visit the ISCORE Proposal website to submit your proposal for ISCORE 2016.
Submission and Notification Schedule:
Complete proposals must be received by Friday, November 20, 2015.
Notification of acceptance will be sent by Friday, December 18, 2015.
*ISCORE participation is restricted to Iowa State University community members and guests. Please contact the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs for more information about ISCORE and the NCORE-ISCORE Project.