NOTE: The TEACH Grant program has been discontinued.
Transformation . . .
Enhancement . . .
Assessment . . .
Collaboration . . .
Helping . . .
Up to $2,000 each
Who Is Eligible to Apply?
Faculty from any ISU academic departments (includes interdisciplinary programs)
- Assistance for one-time faculty development initiative related to the enhancement of teaching and learning at the departmental level
- Building community and encouraging discussion about teaching and learning among faculty
- This grant is primarily intended to fund faculty development opportunities within the department. NOTE: It is not meant to purchase hardware or technology materials.
The proposal should be no more that two pages in length and should include the following:
- Description of the project (e.g., faculty retreat, invited speaker, faculty seminar series, book discussions, outside facilitators, assessment training, etc.)
- Explanation of how the initiative will provide faculty development related to enhancing teaching and learning in the department
- Expected outcomes
- Description of how the proposal fits into departmental academic goals
- Number of faculty that will be involved and/or impacted
- Budget breakdown
- Contact person
- Signature of the principal investigator and Department Chair
Submit your grant request to CELT, 3024 Morrill Hall, on or before October 17, 2011. A CELT subcommittee will review the requests and select which projects will be funded. Funds received must be spent by June 30, 2012. A one-page summary of the initiative and its effectiveness must be submitted to CELT by August 15, 2012. More information
Questions? For questions, contact 294-5357 or email@example.com