Register for CELT events online
- Login to AccessPlus: https://accessplus.iastate.edu
- Click on the Employee tab (upper right)
- Click HRS Training (in the left menu).
- Click Continue. (A new window will pop open.)
- Click Courses.
- Click Enroll next to any session in which you want to participate.
Register by Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- your name
- your department
- your position (instructor, faculty, P&S staff, or teaching or graduate assistantship)
- name of the event
- date of the event
Register by Phone by calling 294-5357.
Download the CELT Spring 2011 Programming Flyer.
New Resource: Recordings of CELT Events
CELT began recording selected workshops, forums, and events in October, 2012 with Panopto, a technology that is available free of charge university-wide for instructors to capture and index class audio, video, and screen display. Recorded events include "Supporting Your Chinese Students: Research and Practice" and "Cheating: Research and Response"
Events for Summer and Fall 2013 have not yet been scheduled. Please be sure to check back later.