TurningPoint Anywhere (TP Anywhere) is a stand-alone cross-platform polling tool that is not tied to Microsoft Office PowerPoint. It uses a floating showbar that stays on top of any presentation tool and allows polling from your Keynote presentations, websites, PDFs, etc.
TP Anywhere uses standard RF clickers or smart devices if ResponseWare is activated.To inquire about ResponseWare and learn how you can engage your students via web-enabled devices, contact CELT at email@example.com.
Choose TurningPoint AnyWhere if…
- You present information using a presentation tool other than Microsoft PowerPoint.
- You are a cross-platform (Mac or PC) user.
- You can handle multiple screens during your live teaching.
- Download and install TurningPoint AnyWhere (TP AnyWhere). Select the software version that is right for your machine (PC or Mac). You must have administrative access in order to install the program on your machine.
- If you plan to track clicker responses, your students must register their clicker devices in your Blackboard Learn course.
- If you have not yet done so, request your Bb Learn course.
- Add a clicker registration tool to your Bb Learn course.
- Ask your students to register their clickers in your Bb Learn course.